RANDOM POSTS

quinta-feira, 18 de junho de 2015

Ribbon Woven Card + Resin Experiment #crafts #diyprojects #homerenovacion #remodeling #homeimprovement #renovation #diy @verefazer

Ribbon Weaving
           Hi friends sharing yet another simple card I made to showcase the gorgeous Martha Stewart beaded ruffle border punch from Crafters Corner.
Parchment flowers
           The huge handmade flower was made by stamping and heat embossing on Parchment and is very similar to the one I shared in the Leaf tutorial except that I made the petals concave instead of convex and embossed using white and blue embossing powder.
Handmade Resin Fairy
       The best thing about crafting as a hobby is there are so many new techniques and products to  experiment with and the resin fairy you see is the result of my first experiment with resin! It was so thrilling to mix up 2 liquids, pour it into a mold and un-mold to reveal a solid translucent object .My resin fairy's features are not very well defined in this picture but it looks so lovely to see the light shine on it! 
Border Punch Card
        Ribbon weaving to make this card was super simple- I popped up 2 panels with punched borders on double sided foam tape and wove a ribbon through the punched area.
         I think I am in love with resin![will soon share more of my resin experiment if you guys are interested]
Supplies : All from Crafters Corner
Martha Stewart Beaded Ruffle Border Punch from Crafters Corner, Heartfelt creations Classic Leaf die,  Heartfelt creations Sun kissed fleur stamp and die set, DCWV paper stack
Linking to BGC

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...