RANDOM POSTS

terça-feira, 8 de outubro de 2013

Recycling Crafts -Tin Can alteration

Recycling crafts
Recycling Crafts
Many of my readers know that a couple of months back I moved into a new home-well a lot of my crafty projects these days are home renovation decor crafts for our new home!
Recycling Crafts
I wrapped this empty tin can in glitter textured paper and went to town adding glittery butterflies ,tiny 2 toned mulberry roses and large handmade paper roses
Paper Roses
This view shows the many layers of my  shimmery 3 D decoupage flower fairy!
Paper Roses
The 3 d decoupaged fairy  has nearly 6 layers and required a lot of patient cutting and layering but well worth all the effort!
Handmade Paper Roses
This altered tin literally shimmers when light falls on it as I added lots of glittery leaves and the decoupaged fairy is made of shiny sparkling paper!
3 D Decoupage
Tip to make more natural hued flowers -Use 2 shades of paper to make your handmade flowers:I used deep pink chart paper for the inner petals and  pale pink card stock for the outer petals of my paper rose
Handmade Paper Rose
I have made so many crafty friends in blogland who continually inspire and encourage me.One significant influence for altered projects is my amazingly talented blogger friend Audrey's altered and recycling crafts.
Recycling Crafts
I have not yet decided what I am going  use this altered tin can for - seems a bit too gorgeous as a pen stand !Maybe I'll use it as a candle stand for the festive season!What do you suggest my dear friends?

Supplies : Dies :Cheery Lynn Butterflies[Priya],Provocraft Butterfly[Itsy Bitsy],Cheery Lynn Olive branch,Spellbinders floral oval,rectangle,rose creations[[Crafters Corner] ,3 D decoupage sheets-[Devi Co] ,Pattern Paper -DCWV Botanical Stack [Itsy Bitsy],Glitter Paper-Itsy Bitsy,Lace and Pearls-Commercial Street Market
Edited : This project was TOP TIP winner at Top Tip Tuesday

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Advertisement

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...